Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Birthday Greetings From Under The Sea!

 Happy Tuesday friends! It's Rosie here today sharing my latest card for IAR. As we come to the end of the month and the end of "MerMay", I have a mermaid card to share with you. I have been challenging myself to use colors I don't normally use. For today, I picked orange. I colored up this adorable mermaid from Sweet November Stamps called Baylee using Copic Markers. 

 I generally use the R43 Peony flower as my center focal point and then build out from there. Next, I added white cherry blossoms, some peach flowers, white small flowers, and mini green leaves. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom Mermaid Kisses.


Remember, you have until JUNE 8th to link up your project to the current ANYTHING GOES Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: