Saturday, June 3, 2023

Beep beep

Hi!
Tamara here with you with my latest card made for I am roses design team. I used one of my newest Magnolia images and added lots of pretty I am roses flowers. Soft green-pastel pink-white is one of my favourite colour combinations and I am roses have lots of flowers in these colours.

I am roses flowers used on this card:
50 Mini Lily Mixed Pastel Crafts Paper Flowers
Arabian Jasmine (3/4" or 2cm) Mixed Pink -White
Size 1" or 2.5 cm SNOW White Roses
Size 1" or 2.5cm Mixed 5 Open Roses Pastel-A
Mini 1/4" or 1cm Mixed All Pink Open Roses

 


 

There’s still an active challenge over at I am roses challenge blog, the theme is Anything goes. All you need to do is create something, use at least 2 IAR products on it and link it to iar challenge blog. Easy, right!?

Don’t forget to check out my cards for sale in my CARD SHOP!!

Hugs, t.

No comments: