Monday, June 19, 2023

Magic

Happy Monday Everyone!

It's Pam here with you today to share my latest creation for the I Am Roses design team.

My card features an adorable stamp from Stampingbella called Tiny Townie Unicorn.

A dear friend of mine gave me the nudge to finally take her out of the package and create with her...lol!


I stamped this little cutie on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored her with the following markers.

~Copics~
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R30, R00
Hair: E57, E55, E35, YR21, E29
Greens: YG17, YG03, YG01, Y11
Dark Pink: RV14, RV13, RV11, RV00
Light Pink: RV00, RV000, RV0000
Grounding: W1, W0
White Gel Pen


The background paper was made with double sided paper, one design for the top and the other for the bottom. I used a border die and a thin strip of paper to cover the seam, adding a few adhesive back pearls for more detail.


The gorgeous I Am Roses flowers I used on my card are:




Remember to join in the fun and link your project to the current ANYTHING GOES Challenge.  


You have until July 8th to enter.  Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your project to qualify for a prize.  We would love to see your creations.

Thanks for visiting today!

Crafty Hugs ~ Pam xx



No comments: