Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Coffee tag

Hi!
Today It's my turn to inspire you to use some gorgeous I am roses flowers. I created a coffee themed card tag. Image used is one of the new Magnolia images called Mommy fuel art. Colours chosen are brown-purple-white and I love how well they work together.


Image was coloured using Distress ink pads on watercolour paper. I stamped some background stamps around it and added a few die cuts.


I am roses flowers used on this tag:


There's still an active challenge over at I am roses challenge blog, the theme is Anything goes. All you need to do is create something, use at least 2 IAR products on it and link it to iar challenge blog. Easy, right!? Did I tell you about the prizes? No? Well, they are AWESOME!!!!. You can get vouchers, not only the winner, but also top 3!!! wohooooo ....   


Hugs, t.