Friday, August 23, 2019

Gift boxes "Botanica" from Julia MITRA.

Hello there!
It's Julia here to inspire you with a noble forest charm.
This year my vacation was in the country and I often walked in the woods and was inspired by herbs and flowers, textures and aromas. So the idea of creating these gift boxes called "Botanica" was born.

I like botanical themes and natural decor. So I used themed scrapbook paper, and various decor to her: die-cuts, cutting, flair buttons, sheets for painting from the collection "Botany Summer" (Fabrika Decoru), as well as many natural elements.

In this project I used a lot of stunning flowers:

To give the colors a little forest of negligence and naturalness, I painted parts of the flowers with Magic paints from Fabrika Decoru.

I chose the colors: Natural Siena, Burnt Umber, Olive, Green Earth and a little of Golden Sand.

In the layers you may notice roundels of natural cork, and even sprigs of colored chipboard.

Beautiful flowers compliment the charm of the Nature!

The second box is similar to the first and has the same arrangement of elements and decor.

On the background of the project and in layers you can see a lot of die cuts - Cherry Lynn French Pastry, MFT leaves, AgiArt spring twig and some foliage dies.

Die cuts, like many paper elements, I toned slightly with Distress Vintage Photo by Ranger.

Another beautiful element are butterflies!

The final touch is my favorite splashing technique using liquid drops "Chocolate" and "Beige" from Fabrika Decoru!

How do you pack your presents?
I am sure that family and friends will like the beautiful package no less than the gift itself  (lol).

Thanks for watching!
I'd like to remind you about our August IAR Challenge. A winner and a TOP 3 will get wonderful prizes from IAR!!

With ♥, Julia)

4 comments:

Валерия said...

Великолепно!!!!

Юлия MITRA said...

Лера, спасибо огромное друг!! 💖

Marjeta said...

Gorgeous

Юлия MITRA said...

Thank you Marjeta!