Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Wedding Box from Alexandra Vologdina

Hello friends!!!

Summer is the right time for weddings! That's why for your inspiration I decided to show you a tender wedding box for money present. In my work I used the most light coloured I Am Roses flowers!!!
To decorate the project I used scrap paper, cutting dies, frame chipboard, plastic pigeons and butterflies, tender laces.
I also used the following IAR flowers for the wedding box:
 50 Mixed JUST Blush - Beige Small Spring Cottage Paper Flowers 
100 White Small Craft Paper Flowers
50 Mix Pastel Small Summer Cottage Paper Flower
50 White Small Summer Cottage Paper Flower
100 Soft Pink Small Crafts Paper Arabian Jasmine Flowers
There's a money holder inside the box.
And surprise!=) When you untie the shabby bow on the box there will be a postcard for the wishes to the newlyweds.

Hope you enjoy my wedding project!
Enjoy your creativity with I Am Roses!!!
Best wishes, Alexandra Vologdina 

2 comments:

Jean said...

beautiul !

Suzi Mac said...

Stunning box with so many lovely details to catch the eye, fab treatment of these precious flowers.
Hugs Suzi xx