Saturday, August 3, 2019

Summer card

Hi!
Tamara here with you. For my design team project I created a Summer card. I used one of my old Magnolia images and coloured her with Distress ink pads. I added lots of different die cuts, shelves and other embellishments. 
I chose blue, cream and white I am roses flowers for this card and it's one of my favourite colour combinations.


I am roses flowers used on this card:


There's still an active challenge over at I am roses challenge blog, the theme is Anything goes. All you need to do is create something, use at least 2 IAR products on it and link it to iar challenge blog. Easy, right!? Did I tell you about the prizes? No? Well, they are AWESOME!!!!. You can get vouchers, not only the winner, but also top 3!!! wohooooo ....   

 Hugs, t.

No comments: